NKC is a national IKR kart racing championship taking place over 5 rounds at 5 different circuits. For 2020, as well as the usual senior classes, TKM Extreme, Senior Rotax and Rotax 177, NKC is accommodating a number of junior classes – Minimax, Junior Max and Junior TKM. National IKR karting at its best.
The key difference from other championships is drivers are limited to just ONE single set of slick race tyres for the whole championship* saving £100s over a season.
- ONE set of slicks for whole championship
- Visiting some of the top circuits in the UK
- £160 registration fee including race slicks and tyre bag – discounted to £150 until 31/12/2019
- Classes for cadets, juniors and seniors
- £130 per round including Saturday testing and race day Sunday
- No MSUK licence required
For 2020, we have grids for all Rotax and TKM classes.
For 2020, your race slicks are included in the registration fee and only ONE set is allowed for the whole championship.
For all classes, you will be racing on the excellent Maxxis HG1 tyre. It worked well in 2019 offering a good balance between performance and durability. The wet will remain as the Mitas SRW.
There is no restriction on tyres used in practice sessions or wets.